Enterprise use of Cloud-Based Solutions is Zooming!
Cloud Solution is now a mainstream technology, and in much better shape than it was, two years ago. Proof? Nearly all Fortune 500 companies have already adopted cloud solution services to cut-down costs and increase sales. Powerful IT professionals have commented on its inevitable dominance on Information Technology Industry in the coming years.
Joe Weinman, Senior VP at Telx and author of Cloudonomics: The Business Value of Cloud Computing, says:
“Ultimately, the cloud is the latest example of Schumpeterian creative destruction: creating wealth for those who exploit it; and leading to the demise of those that don’t.”
Vivek Kundra, former federal CIO of the United States has remarked:
“Cloud computing is often far more secure than traditional computing, because companies like Google and Amazon can attract and retain cyber-security personnel of a higher quality than many governmental agencies.”
“I don’t need a hard disk in my computer if I can get to the server faster… carrying around these non-connected computers is byzantine by comparison.” – Steve Jobs, late chairman of Apple (1997)
Furthermore, the surge in smart mobile-devices and wireless networks are contributing in empowering Internet Cloud Service. Free cloud-based application, cloud-storage facilities, cloud-based editors in smart mobile-devices, are encouraging users to embrace this technology. Open wireless networks, Free Wi-Fi hotspots and low-cost cellular networks are one of the major factors in making cloud-based services available 24/7.
Businesses Should Move their Work-Process to Cloud. There isn’t a Better Time!
- Companies around the world are reaping benefits of cloud services. Nearly $200 Billion has already been invested by 2015, globally *
- Companies with cloud-based-operations or workloads have seen over 40% increase in annual growth. On the other hand, companies using conventional in-premise-computing or manual processes see just under 9% of annual growth **
- Over 80% of companies have reported that they have saved money by moving business operations to cloud ***
- Over 80% of companies reported improvements in sale within just 6 months ****
- Global SaaS (Software as a service) revenues is expected to reach over $100 Billion by 2016 †
- By 2018, 59% of total cloud-based operations will be SaaS alone ‡
Availability of free cloud services and cloud storage services has motivated consumers to adopt this technology. As a result, more people are literate in cloud-technology!
Cloud-Based Field Workforce Management is the Next Big Thing!
Stay productive on the move with cloud-based field workforce management. Organizations with remote workforce need robust application to keep track of their operations away from the workplace – these include deliveries, sales, after-sales and more. They need to be updated in real-time with meetings, job-statuses and other operations in order to make informed decisions and address flaws, shortcomings within a short time. Conventional ways have been rendered inefficient due to increasing demand, workload, spread of consumer base across vast geographies , increased competition and complexity of the process. In addition to increasing sales and giving more control to the top-heads, cloud-enabled solution has fixed a number of management shortcomings, which were infeasible with conventional methods.
- Integrated Functionalities in One Secure Application:
Bring powerful features such as ‘CRM’ and ‘ERP’ to your finger-tip. Cloud service providers have harnessed the power of mobile-devices to bring comprehensive range of integrated business functionalities of a full-fledged desktop software to a single app, without compromising its use-experience and convenience.
- Hassle-Free, Secure and Real-Time Connectivity:
- Decision-makers, field-workers and dispatchers are facilitated with real-time communication
- Send and receive messages across all devices on the go
- Field work-force are intimated in real-time, if there is a change in plan
- Stake-holders are updated with real-time data
- Everybody’s in the loop, without the hassle, irrespective of geographical barrier
- More productivity with complete end-to-end visibility
- Pre-defined parameters can anticipate the scope of work-flow before actual deployment
- Highly-scalable functionalities can fit any business model or industry to meet specific needs
- Get real-time updates on mobile-devices with 24/7 availability
- Respond to changes with real-time data to minimize risk efficiently
- Automated Scheduling in a Flash!
Highly scalable features makes job-assigning and job-scheduling a piece-of-cake! These powerful support tools gives complete visibility on the scope of field work and facilitate managers to plan workflow accordingly.
- Keeps remote team focused on what they do best, as they receive updates seamlessly at the right time.
- Businesses can focus on their core objectives, because monotonous everyday jobs, such as scheduling, assigning, job-updates, reporting and others are executed by the application.
- Robust algorithm generates statistics and data accurately, which prevents human-errors of manual operations
- Get comprehensive report and real-time delivery status
- Rapid adjustment of priorities and changes in work-flow with real-time data for more productivity
- Cost-Effective and Convenient
- Cloud computing service has facilitated businesses to take advantage of world-class infrastructure at a fraction of price.
- All cloud service models employ state-of-the-art infrastructure to provide high-quality services to customers
- Companies don’t have to invest thousands of dollars in setting-up complex systems
- SaaS providers enable businesses to take advantage of sophisticated cloud-based software without having to learn its technical details
- Occasional glitches are fixed by expert professionals
- Companies simply have to login, to get started
Cloud-based services facilitate companies and organizations to efficiently carry-out business-functions across multiple devices from remote locations.Cloud service in comparison to in-house application delivers more flexibility and availability of functionalities to managers and work-force alike. Move business-functions to cloud and Improve productivity, increase sales and make job-processes work like clock-work.
* Gartner, Inc. (http://goo.gl/3V3I6J)
** Salesforce, Google, Amazon Cloud Winners, Says Piper; Microsoft Straddles the Line | Barron’s (http://goo.gl/4wS4wV)
*** IT Consultants’ Insight on Business Technology | NSK Inc.(http://goo.gl/GG6gSR)
**** IT Consultants’ Insight on Business Technology | NSK Inc.(http://goo.gl/GG6gSR)
† Enterprise software spend to reach $620 billion in 2015: Forrester (http://goo.gl/i5MwFt)
‡ Cisco Global Cloud Index: Forecast and Methodology, 2013–2018 (http://goo.gl/OmBz3E)