For service organisations, field operations are the last frontier where the enterprise information systems, labor controls, and productivity tools have yet to yield results. Dashboard gives a broader picture of what is going on the field. A business intelligence dashboard is a data visualization tool that displays the current status of metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for an enterprise.
Challenges on what's going on the field:
(1) Status of jobs: Knowing the status of each job on the field
(2) Workforce spread across various geographies: It is difficult to know, “Who is doing What, Where, When and How?”
(3) Work Order Management: A work order management system allows users to effectively manage work order flow and distribution.
(4) Performance Measurement: Performance management is a process by which managers and employees work together to plan, monitor and review an employee's work objectives and overall contribution to the organization.
(5) Service Reporting: Service measurement and reporting are small processes that are invoked by many other IT service management (ITSM) processes.
Digital Dashboards allow managers to monitor the contribution of the field workforce. To gauge exactly how well an organisation is performance overall; Digital dashboards allows you to capture and report specific data points from each department within the organisation.
For Senior Executives, business & regional managers:
Dashboard gives a 360 degree view on what’s going on the field. It give easy access to insight that will allow them to continuously improve service performance and take data-driven decisions to increase revenue and profitability. This will eliminate the need for IT support when creating reports and allow users to:
(i) View real-time and historic data in the same dashboard to identify trends and areas of opportunity
(ii) Know and create tasks, understand utilisation and service call throughout and progress
(iii) Drill down from regional views or crews to individual and task-specific views
(iv) Share and push reports to any field workforce
(v) Identify the root cause of performance problems by combining correlating factors
How dashboard is helping companies in obtaining visibility?
"Dashboard gives very clear information to the riders on the jobs that has to be done. It helps us in managing the fleet by providing the visibility of the drivers on the field." - Acommerce
(1) Drive revenue and profitability through strategic decisions based on insight into service performance, measurement and visibility
(2) Untether your staff so they can use this information to continuously improve service performance anytime, anywhere and from any device
(3) Eliminate the delay and expense of IT intervention for report creation and changes
For Resource Planners, Scheduling & Field Supervisors:
Dashboard will enable you to analyze your service performance and identify the root causes of business challenges, such as missed SLAs or inadequate number of resources, and their impact on customer satisfaction. Real-time information is displayed in pre-configured reports that reflect all your critical KPIs and can be customised to suit individual needs or team performance strategies. It allows you to:
(1) Gain 360 degree visibility across your entire field service organisation to make critical capacity and planning decisions
(2) Provide alignment between the back office and field resources for daily scheduling and work completion goals
(3) Visual dashboards reporting across all devices delivers real-time information regardless of location or device.
Dashboards enables people to view and understand what is going on the field.