As a Customer service Head/Sr. Manager you need to ensure that the needs of our customers are being satisfied. The aim is to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the team.
You may work at various levels, from core team to the front end of the business and in most cases you will be:
- Helping to develop and implement a customer service policy for an entire organization.
- Finding ways to measure customer satisfaction and improve services.
- Managing a team of Tech. Support staff.
- Handling face-to-face enquiries from customers.
- Providing help and advice to Customers
- Improving customer service procedures, policies and standards
- Leading and training staff to deliver a high standard of customer service
- Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and face to face
- Investigating and solving customers' problems, which may be complex or long-standing problems that have been passed on by customer service assistants
- Handling customer complaints or any major incidents, such as a server issue or a customer being taken ill
- Analyzing statistics and data to determine the level of customer service
- Producing written information for customers, such as training manuals, user guide
- Developing feedback or complaints procedures for customers to use
- Being involved in staff recruitment and appraisals
- Learning about FarEye and keeping up to date with changes
- Keeping ahead of developments in customer service by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending seminars/conferences.
Although this area of work is open to all graduates, the following degree may improve your chances: Business studies/Consumer studies/Marketing
Experience of at least 5+ years in the field of Customer Service with minimum 2 years of experience in a leadership role.
Annual CTC: 6 to 8 Lakhs (Negotiable)
Send us your resume at email@example.com with your preferred Job in the subject line.