As a market leader in enterprise mobility, FarEye helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through Mobility. FarEye empowers field operations and back office users to work together more efficiently and use data more effectively to stay ahead of the competition.
As a Business Process Consultant, you need to communicate and understand the Business Process of Customers, who can be from across the domains like Logistics, Finance, Pharmacy, FMG or Retail. You are required to implement and execute the Process using the BPM tools of FarEye.
- Solve customers problem using FarEye
- Quickly understand different business domains across geographies and getting into the depths of their problems/requirements
- Networking with customers for requirement analysis, consulting on new use cases and best practices across industries
- Configuring and executing the customers requirement using the BPM tools of FarEye
- Assisting customer with API integration
- Handholding of customers during the initial roll out phase by conducting trainings, preparing and sharing required materials and also assist in business challenges like ROI calculation, procurement of hardware etc.
- Post successful implementation, determining what resources (knowledge, skills and abilities) are needed to successfully and efficiently execute new use cases, while managing the customer relationship
- Working closely with the Tech. support and Developer team for complex new use cases
- Helping with pre-sales effort which includes scoping sessions with customers, preparing Statement of work (SoW) and managing change requests
- Overall 5+ years of experience
- BE/B Tech. from accredited university
- Programming experience of at least 2+ years on any language (C/C++/Java/Python etc.)
- MBA from Tier-1 B Schools
- Strong experience in requirements elicitation techniques: user interviews, document analysis, and manage the requirements
- Good experience in intervention - change management environment
- Willing to travel
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
Annual CTC: 10 to 18 Lakhs
Send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred Job in the subject line.