Exp. – 3-6 Years
No. of positions- 3
CTC - Best in the Industry
- Manage and handle all customer issues and escalations.
- Maintain an issue log and activity tracker for the customer.
- Manage Change Management process
- Frontend the billing, and ensure invoices are collected.
- Send a monthly presentation to the customer with:
- Usage statistics & Updates
- New things / changes done for the customer
- Insights & Trends from customer data
- Issues and Next Steps
- For key customers – monthly governance call & ensure customer participation
- Measure and Drive NPS – Net Promoter Score
- Revenue / Growth
- Track monthly users/trxx and revenue
- Identify and increase users in existing processes implemented
- Identify pipeline of new processes and projects – work with sales team for implementation
- Meet targets set for the account
NOTE: - Applicant should be open for frequent travelling
Company Profile www.getfareye.com
FarEye is a carrier-agnostic SaaS platform enabling digital logistics for enterprises, globally!
Our unique way of addressing various problem statements has been the biggest reason for global leaders to partner with us. FarEye has created world's first programming language to build logistics applications with a simple drag and drop feature, enabling enterprises to reduce time to build new logistic delivery processes from quarter(s) to week(s) including testing and scaling. We help organizations champion operational efficiency and customer experience by digitalizing logistics, which not only helps real-time tracing but also adds a predictability layer to the processes making it more receptive.
FarEye is uniquely designed to handle regional logistic problems by easy and quick configuration for processes in each region. We are empowering the logistics & distribution wings of enterprises across industries, by breaking down operational silos and enabling multi-enterprise collaboration thus, helping organizations to champion operational efficiency and customer experience.
With a presence in more than 20+ countries, we enable digital logistics for world's largest retailers like DHL, Walmart, Future Retail & Amway, logistics companies like BlueDart and eCommerce giants like Noon. FarEye executes more than 500 million shipments annually for more than 100+ clients.
Apply For this Job