Exp. - 8+
CTC – Best in the Industry
Qualification – BE/B Tech. OR MBA from Tier-1 B Schools
No of opening – 3
As a Consultant, you need to communicate and understand the Business Process of Customers, who can be from across the domains like Logistics,supply chain, Finance, Pharmacy, FMCG or Retail. You are required to implement and execute the Process using the BPM tools of FarEye.
- Solve customers problem using FarEye
- Quickly understand different business domains across geographies and getting into the depths of their problems/requirements
- Networking with customers for requirement analysis, consulting on new use cases and best practices across industries
- Configuring and executing the customers requirement using the BPM tools of FarEye
- Assisting customer with API integration
- Handholding of customers during the initial roll out phase by conducting trainings, preparing and sharing required materials and also assist in business challenges like ROI calculation, procurement of hardware etc.
- Post successful implementation, determining what resources (knowledge, skills and abilities) are needed to successfully and efficiently execute new use cases, while managing the customer relationship
- Working closely with the Tech. support and Developer team for complex new use cases
- Helping with pre-sales effort which includes scoping sessions with customers, preparing Statement of work (SoW) and managing change requests
Desired Skills: -
- Strong experience in requirements elicitation techniques: user interviews, document analysis, and manage the requirements
- Programming experience of at least 2+ years on any language (C/C++/Java/Python etc.
- Good experience in intervention - change management environment
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Willing to travel
Company Profile www.getfareye.com
FarEye is a carrier-agnostic SaaS platform enabling digital logistics for enterprises, globally!
Our unique way of addressing various problem statements has been the biggest reason for global leaders to partner with us. FarEye has created world's first programming language to build logistics applications with a simple drag and drop feature, enabling enterprises to reduce time to build new logistic delivery processes from quarter(s) to week(s) including testing and scaling. We help organizations champion operational efficiency and customer experience by digitalizing logistics, which not only helps real-time tracing but also adds a predictability layer to the processes making it more receptive.
FarEye is uniquely designed to handle regional logistic problems by easy and quick configuration for processes in each region. We are empowering the logistics & distribution wings of enterprises across industries, by breaking down operational silos and enabling multi-enterprise collaboration thus, helping organizations to champion operational efficiency and customer experience.
With a presence in more than 20+ countries, we enable digital logistics for world's largest retailers like DHL, Walmart, Future Retail & Amway, logistics companies like BlueDart and eCommerce giants like Noon. FarEye executes more than 500 million shipments annually for more than 100+ clients.
Apply For this Job