Backend Developer- Node.js
We are looking for enthusiastic coders with an entrepreneurial bent of mind and a fire to make an impact in the way things work.
FarEye is seeking a full-time Node.JS developer to build web services for our proprietary IoT driven track and trace tech-platform. This position would be expected to contribute to our framework libraries and open source projects and plugins. This person must be a competent developer who is comfortable architecting and implementing scalable and maintainable backend software services with TDD approach.
Exp.- 1-2 Years
CTC- Best in the Industry
Qualification - B.tech -CS/IT/ECE From IIT Roorkee, IIT BHU, IIIT Hyderabad, IIT Guwahati, NIT Surathkal , BITS Pilani, NIT Trichy , NIT Warangal, NSIT , DTU , Jadavpur University. (Tier 1 colleges ONLY )
No of Opening - 1
- Define software architecture, collaborate with cross functional teams to understand the requirements.
- Identify areas of complexity and bottlenecks in implementation.
- Scope out the deliverables, divide the task and assign timelines.
- Understand, collaborate and distribute knowledge to others, show high level of ethics and team-work
- Create scalable and high-performance backend API's with TDD approach.
- 1+ years experience in development using modern stacks/frameworks/technologies
- API design experience
- Strong understanding of systems using real time interactions (websockets, long-polling, server sent events)
- Familiarity with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and event driven programming.
- Experience in any one or more NodeJS frameworks like Express.js, Mojito, Socket.io, Hapi.js, etc.
Nice-to-have skills :
- Experience with event driven programming, functional programming ,Microservice architecture, Docker Containers, Kubernetes etc.
- Development experience on a SaaS product
If you are a technology freak like us with innovation at your core, come join the team!
Company Profile www.getfareye.com
FarEye is a carrier-agnostic SaaS platform enabling digital logistics for enterprises, globally!
Our unique way of addressing various problem statements has been the biggest reason for global leaders to partner with us. FarEye has created world's first programming language to build logistics applications with a simple drag and drop feature, enabling enterprises to reduce time to build new logistic delivery processes from quarter(s) to week(s) including testing and scaling. We help organizations champion operational efficiency and customer experience by digitalizing logistics, which not only helps real-time tracing but also adds a predictability layer to the processes making it more receptive.
FarEye is uniquely designed to handle regional logistic problems by easy and quick configuration for processes in each region. We are empowering the logistics & distribution wings of enterprises across industries, by breaking down operational silos and enabling multi-enterprise collaboration thus, helping organizations to champion operational efficiency and customer experience.
With a presence in more than 20+ countries, we enable digital logistics for world's largest retailers like DHL, Walmart, Future Retail & Amway, logistics companies like BlueDart and eCommerce giants like Noon. FarEye executes more than 500 million shipments annually for more than 100+ clients.
Apply For this Job