Consultant/ Associate- Product Marketing
Job Title - Consultant/ Associate- Product Marketing,
No. Of Opening - 1,
Exp.- 2-4 Years,
CTC- Best in the industry,
We are looking for a hands-on product marketing manager who will be primarily responsible for creating product positioning and value propositions for various industries and functions. The PMM will convey these value propositions through presentations, demos, collateral, and other creative formats to sales teams, partners, and customers.
- Understand product capabilities, conduct competitive analysis, and create product positioning
- Craft industry-based value propositions and use cases
- Enable partner and direct sales teams with product presentations, videos, and collateral
- Conduct sales enablement activities such as webinars, demos, and training events
- Drive customer reference quotes, success stories, and testimonial videos
- Create SEO-optimized content for blog, bylines, landing pages, and social media
- Think strategically and drive new avenues for product awareness
- Compiling and analyzing data on past trends to forecast future trends of an industry
- Create & Enhance Digital Assets for improving marketing effectiveness.
Key Skills :
- Excellent product development knowledge
- Strong business analysis skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Well versed with Web Technologies
- Well versed with Mobile Technologies
Company Profile www.getfareye.com
FarEye is a carrier-agnostic SaaS platform enabling digital logistics for enterprises, globally!
Our unique way of addressing various problem statements has been the biggest reason for global leaders to partner with us. FarEye has created world's first programming language to build logistics applications with a simple drag and drop feature, enabling enterprises to reduce time to build new logistic delivery processes from a quarter(s) to week(s) including testing and scaling. We help organizations champion operational efficiency and customer experience by digitalizing logistics, which not only helps real-time tracing but also adds a predictability layer to the processes making it more receptive.
FarEye is uniquely designed to handle regional logistic problems by easy and quick configuration for processes in each region. We are empowering the logistics & distribution wings of enterprises across industries, by breaking down operational silos and enabling multi-enterprise collaboration thus, helping organizations to champion operational efficiency and customer experience.
With a presence in more than 20+ countries, we enable digital logistics for world's largest retailers like DHL, Walmart, Future Retail & Amway, logistics companies like BlueDart and eCommerce giants like Noon. FarEye executes more than 500 million shipments annually for more than 100+ clients.
Apply For this Job