Jr. Java Developer
Exp.- 1-2 Years
CTC- Best in the Industry
Qualification - B.Tech OR higher in Computer Science or equivalent required
No of Opening - 6
We are looking for an energetic individual to join us in building our next generation of web and mobile application. someone who will strive to meet the needs of our growing business. This individual will play a key role in front-end and back-end web development. At FarEye you will be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our platform/application/etc. This individual will work within an Agile team that works closely with other internal/external departments to ensure that the solution is meeting the needs of the business.
- Expert in JAVA, MVC framework, Object Oriented design for large/complex product
- Exposure to Mobile development (Android / IOS) is a plus
- Experienced in AWS - EC2, RDS, SES, S3
- Experienced in building web application with high Performance, Scalability, Big data, Database optimization, Logging and Analytics
- Experienced in building custom reusable UI controls/widgets
- Proven track record of working in Agile teams with TDD (Test Driven Development)
Must have Skills:
- Expert in writing complex SQL queries
- Worked on any no sql DB like mongoDB
- Good in ReactJs/Angular js Framework
Good to haveSkills:
- HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap
- Worked on Spring framework
- Underscore JS, Require JS, Any Templates like Handlebars,
- JQuery Mobile
Desired Candidates -
- 1+ years of experience in building large scale applications or products
- A “Bring It On” attitude; bias for action; self-driven, end-to-end ownership, entrepreneurial approach; focus on operational excellence,ability to work with ambiguity
- Strong in problem solving skills, data structures and algorithms
- Excellent understanding of and coding skills in Java/JEE, React.JS, Node.js
- Exposure to React Native and Android would be added advantage
- Strong experience in working with Web Technologies on frontend and backend
Company Profile www.getfareye.com
FarEye is a carrier-agnostic SaaS platform enabling digital logistics for enterprises, globally!
Our unique way of addressing various problem statements has been the biggest reason for global leaders to partner with us. FarEye has created world's first programming language to build logistics applications with a simple drag and drop feature, enabling enterprises to reduce time to build new logistic delivery processes from quarter(s) to week(s) including testing and scaling. We help organizations champion operational efficiency and customer experience by digitalizing logistics, which not only helps real-time tracing but also adds a predictability layer to the processes making it more receptive.
FarEye is uniquely designed to handle regional logistic problems by easy and quick configuration for processes in each region. We are empowering the logistics & distribution wings of enterprises across industries, by breaking down operational silos and enabling multi-enterprise collaboration thus, helping organizations to champion operational efficiency and customer experience.
With a presence in more than 20+ countries, we enable digital logistics for world's largest retailers like DHL, Walmart, Future Retail & Amway, logistics companies like BlueDart and eCommerce giants like Noon. FarEye executes more than 500 million shipments annually for more than 100+ clients.
Apply For this Job