Exp. - 10-15 years
CTC- Best in the industry
No of Opening- 1
Qualification - B.Tech or higher in Computer Science or equivalent required
Glimpse Of Our Work & Culture
FarEye’s engineering team is revolutionizing the logistics industry across Europe, Americas, Middle East, South-East Asia & its home turf - India. We are looking for cloud & mobility gurus who can make logistics processes agile and smarter with technology. We believe that technology can answer most problems in the world, in particular, in the chaotic logistics space - and you are the right fit if you think the same. FarEye is building flexible, scalable and future-oriented solutions.
FarEye’s work is a reflection of industry’s best-talent behind it and we want to continue to keep improving and evolving - so in essence we need evolution partners who can work in conjunction with designers, analysts, consultants and product experts.Anything which can be achieved alone, can always be made better with a team - so a team player attitude is hands-down a winning streak that we are looking for. If you are a keen and inquisitive mind driven to find the most optimized and efficient solution to tackle a challenge, we are looking for you.
An analytical mindset is a must when it comes to building scalable solutions. The areas of work would include working on advanced information-retrieval algorithms, massive scalability and storage solutions and large-scale applications that enrich the user experience and predictive analytics in the areas of Supply Chain like Digital and Services Fulfilment.
What We Need
We are looking for an experienced Software Architect to make intuitive decisions for software development. You would be required to visualize the holistic picture to create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team.
What We Expect
- Creating architecture and technical designs for new products and re-architect existing product ensuring it is aligned to the requirement.
- Responsible for taking decision of appropriate technology and constantly thinking about improving the technology.
- Define best practices, coding standards and design guidelines. Successfully communicate, guide and drive the adoption of these in your team.
- Be the technical mentor to your team - motivating and energizing the very best software engineers, as well as gaining their respect
- Implementation of long term technology vision for your team
- Participate in code reviews, design reviews, architecture discussions
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
- Actively participate in development along with team members for as much as 75% of their time, creating modules & systems that can then be treated as a working reflection of the best practices
- Being responsible for scaling, performance & quality of the product. Ensure it meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc. Approve final product before launch
- Experiment with new & relevant technologies and tools, and drive adoption while measuring yourself on the impact you are able to create
- Going beyond your role & contributing to make the organization & business better is an expectation
- Active participant in technology forums & represent Fareye in external forums
The must-have traits
- Exposure to complete product development cycles – from inception to production to scaling up, supporting new requirements, re-architects - the Architects should have seen it all. Should have been part of scalable product development cycles with either large data handling or large transaction processing exposure for 3+ years
- Experience & exposure to a variety of large scale persistent systems including large databases
- Good understanding & experience of high performance web scale & real-time response systems
- Good knowledge, understanding & experience of working with a large variety of multi-tier architectures. Awareness of pitfalls & use cases for a large variety of solutions
- Technical Breadth – Exposure to a wide variety of problem spaces, technologies
- Solid coding skills with ability to drive teams through massive refactoring exercise & improve coding standards across large code bases
- Very Strong System design and OO skills with a nifty ability to craft clean interfaces and operate at the right levels of abstraction
- Quick & Excellent Problem Solving skills for complex & large scale problems
- Must be comfortable and experience working in high growth environment – where priorities shift fast
- Excellent Mentoring skills – Be the technical mentor to your team
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
- High quality organizational and leadership skills
The More The Merrier! (Add-ons)
- Worked in a small setup or part of growth journey of an organization.
- Experience in following technologies -
- Java related technologies, GoLang, NodeJS, Microservice architecture, Docker Containers, Kubernetes, big data etc.
What You get
- An amazing team to share ideas with
- Best in class pay scale
- Supportive work environment
- Opportunity for hyper growth as you become an integral part of a rapidly growing organization
If you are a technology freak like us with innovation at your core, come join the team!
Company Profile www.getfareye.com
FarEye is a carrier-agnostic SaaS platform enabling digital logistics for enterprises, globally!
Our unique way of addressing various problem statements has been the biggest reason for global leaders to partner with us. FarEye has created world's first programming language to build logistics applications with a simple drag and drop feature, enabling enterprises to reduce time to build new logistic delivery processes from quarter(s) to week(s) including testing and scaling. We help organizations champion operational efficiency and customer experience by digitalizing logistics, which not only helps real-time tracing but also adds a predictability layer to the processes making it more receptive.
FarEye is uniquely designed to handle regional logistic problems by easy and quick configuration for processes in each region. We are empowering the logistics & distribution wings of enterprises across industries, by breaking down operational silos and enabling multi-enterprise collaboration thus, helping organizations to champion operational efficiency and customer experience.
With a presence in more than 20+ countries, we enable digital logistics for world's largest retailers like DHL, Walmart, Future Retail & Amway, logistics companies like BlueDart and eCommerce giants like Noon. FarEye executes more than 500 million shipments annually for more than 100+ clients.
Apply For this Job