We’re building the world’s most advanced and comprehensive SaaS suite for the Logistics and Supply chain industry. At the forefront of technology and design innovation, Fareye Design Team creates, and ships digital experiences that influence millions everyday.
Some Design Challenges we face everyday:
- Extremely Diverse Set of Users:
Fareye is used in over a 20+ countries, across 6 continents. A good bulk of our users come from emerging markets where Fareye is their first introduction to a smartphone.
- Configurable Platform Design:
Under the hood, the Fareye platform is driven by an industry leading BPM engine, in simple words, this enables companies to use fareye in tens of ways.
- Cross-platform design:
We are not limited to a mobile app or a web client.
What you’ll be doing here:
- Lead the vision for your product area alongside your product and engineering counterparts.
- Ideate with various teams and design information architecture, multi-step and cross-platform flows. Rapidly translate these flows into testable prototypes for validation.
- Facilitate Design Sprints, whiteboarding sessions, card sorting exercises for cross-team collaboration, and act as a UX Team of One, when required.
- Share your work early and often, and actively seek out constructive feedback from peers and various team involved.
- Getting your hands dirty by jumping into user research for both discovery and regularly testing your prototypes.
- Maintain and suggests evolutions of our Design Principles and existing style guides with a holistic consideration for the platform's future.
Skills & Expertise we’re looking for:
- Demonstrate and articulate a strong understanding of information architecture, multi-step and cross-platform flows.
- Demonstrate and articulate understanding of layout, typography and visual hierarchy.
- Past work showcasing use of Design Principles and existing visual frameworks creatively to produce designs with consistent consideration to the holistic user experience, potential states (errors, successes, dead-ends) and product overlaps.
An ideal candidate for this profile should have
Exp. - 1-3 years of UX Design experience working for a product/service company (Experience in Graphic Design/Marketing will not count)
CTC - Best in the Industry
B.Des. - Any Specialization
M.Des. - Any Specialization
At least one design degree from a below listed institute is required.
- Symbiosis Institute of Design, Pune.
- National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad.
- Industrial Design Center, IIT Bombay.
- MIT Institute of Design, Pune.
- Srishti Institute of Design, Bangalore.
- DJ Academy of Design, Coimbatore
Must known- UX Design, Product Thinker, Information Architecture, Interaction Design
Company Profile www.getfareye.com
FarEye is a carrier-agnostic SaaS platform enabling digital logistics for enterprises, globally!
Our unique way of addressing various problem statements has been the biggest reason for global leaders to partner with us. FarEye has created world's first programming language to build logistics applications with a simple drag and drop feature, enabling enterprises to reduce time to build new logistic delivery processes from quarter(s) to week(s) including testing and scaling. We help organizations champion operational efficiency and customer experience by digitalizing logistics, which not only helps real-time tracing but also adds a predictability layer to the processes making it more receptive.
FarEye is uniquely designed to handle regional logistic problems by easy and quick configuration for processes in each region. We are empowering the logistics & distribution wings of enterprises across industries, by breaking down operational silos and enabling multi-enterprise collaboration thus, helping organizations to champion operational efficiency and customer experience.
With a presence in more than 20+ countries, we enable digital logistics for world's largest retailers like DHL, Walmart, Future Retail & Amway, logistics companies like BlueDart and eCommerce giants like Noon. FarEye executes more than 500 million shipments annually for more than 100+ clients.
Apply For this Job