Most of the businesses today are becoming customer-centric. Especially, in an organization where your field executive acts as a brand ambassador. Be it be after-sales, delivery, BFSI or any other sector field executives have become the touch points to the customer. Learn how to improve the customer satisfaction with FarEye and delight your customer.
- Easy and better user interface for feedback: Technology always amazes the customer. The more technically advanced you are the more promising is your company to the customer. Digital signature, easy-to-touch feedback gives sophistication to the customer and delights him/her.
- Allotting the nearest possible rider: With FarEye, you can locate the addresses of the customer and the position of drivers. With this, the turn around time decreases and the product to be delivered or the service to be rendered will reach the customer soon. Every customer expects his work to be done quickly. Thus, impress the customer soon!
- Locating the customer: Calling the customer repeatedly for address irritates the customer. With FarEye, the rider/the engineer can locate addresses with geo-coordinates. In case of repeated customers, the data stored in the cloud helps in meeting the customer directly.
- Right person, right place, right parts: In case of after-sales industry, the engineer with the right expertise, right tools at the right place helps to solve the problem. This reduces the delay in solving the problem and thereby the turn around time.
- Option of tracking the shipment: FarEye provides timely updates about the status of the shipment when the delivery boy is going to reach his house with the package etc. So why take a risk when your employees have the power to build or spoil your brand. Automate your workforce and give the best experience to your customer. Enjoy the 1st mover advantage and tangibilize the intangible by empowering your employee with FarEye.