Position: Alliances Partner Manager ( Logistics & Supply Chain & Retail) - Singapore
Experience: 5-10 Years
This role provides a unique opportunity to build mind share and leveraging our ecosystem of partners. Responsibilities include: owning the execution and evolution of partner programs, driving sales acceleration/marketing programs directly with our partners, The ideal candidate will have a business background which will enable them to understand ROI goals but also someone who can deliver on planning to hit goals consistently.
- Execute annual partner plans with technology companies
- Evaluate the effectiveness of partner relationships and engagements in delivering positive ROI.
- Be the central point of contact and advocacy at FarEye, orchestrating the partner engagements across the various departments: product, content, marketing, and sales
- Ensure the successful execution of marketing and sales acceleration programs, with a drive for measurable outcomes and revenue yield
- Facilitate meaningful relationships between FarEye and our technology partners' teams. This includes partner's executive leaders, product managers, engineering, sales and marketing.
- Identify new opportunities for quality, high ROI engagements with partners
- 5-10 years of sales management and/or business development experience in the Logistic/ Supply chain industry
- Demonstrated repeated success leading partner/client engagement plans to fruitful executions, consistently exceeding key performance metrics
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, IT Management, and developers
- Significant experience with executive presence and a proven ability to lead and facilitate executive meetings including architecture whiteboards
- Excellent time management and written/verbal communication skills
- Preference local Singaporean candidate