Job Title – Assitant Manager – L& D Operations
· Should have good knowledge on building learning plans, learning documentation both for standard and customized process.
· Follow-up with internal cross functional teams/external vendors to develop and deliver impactful content for e-learning courses and bite sized learning programs.
· Prepare & release various learning reports to stakeholders on defined frequencies.
· Collaborate with SMEs to identify and update any changes in existing content.
· Build L&D guidelines and process documents to ensure consistency in deliverables across organization.
· Managing the schedule of learning programs, Vendors, and accounting related to learning expenses.
· Managing training logistics for multiple deliveries and work as an individual contributor to achieve goals.
Qualification & Responsibilities :
· Bachelor’s degree in any field.
· Relevant experience of 2-5 years part of which involves taking care of an onboarding program of an organization.
· Experience supporting various types of training - classroom, virtual, and online learning (LMS).
· Familiarity and proficiency with Google Suite - spreadsheets, docs, slides etc. will be a bonus.
· Strong communication skills (including oral and written communication skills). The candidate should have the ability to convey messages in a concise manner.
· Good relationship and stakeholder management skills.
· Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods and techniques.
· Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments/projects at the same time.
· MS Office proficiency, including strong PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, and Excel skills.Apply For this Job