The Business Development Representative role at FarEye is the ‘top of the funnel’ role to help FarEye establish a credible and viable pipeline of qualified opportunities for revenue growth in the region. This role is strategic for us to drive growth of our business in the Americas and we are looking for innovative team members who take initiative and help position our brand in a positive light with prospects and customers.
· Evangelize the FarEye solution into target markets, potential customers and prospects to build broad awareness of the solution capabilities and existence.
· Generate leads and opportunities, nurture them and curate the engagement towards building a qualified pipeline that will lead to successful conversion of opportunities into wins for FarEye and long-term revenue for the company. This activity will be completed using various communication platforms including social media, in-person events and speaking engagements, direct field engagement with sales teams and management, customer outreach and executive briefings.
· Proactively work with the regional leadership to determine target addressable market specifically in the Large Enterprise accounts, account penetration strategy, relevant messaging and qualification criteria to establish high win rates and pipeline conversion to revenue.
· Work in close alignment with the Marketing team in driving brand penetration and a winning value proposition into prospects and customers, actively participate in industry events and associations to generate leads and nurture relationships with prospects and rapidly mature them into qualified opportunities for the sales teams.
· Learn and be able to articulate the FarEye solution and value proposition to be able to understand the prospective customer’s pain points and propose unique perspective and FarEye’s
· ability to add value to their business
· Perform effective online presentations to prospects
· Results driven focus with an innovative approach to driving a consistent growth in pipeline with 8-10 qualified leads per month in the large enterprise sectors of Retail, Manufacturing and Logistics industries.
Experience & Knowledge:
· Experience of evangelising or selling supply chain software of scale and complexity (ARR USD 350k ++) for at least 2 years in a previous role
· Specific knowledge, understanding and experience targeting the Retail, Manufacturing and Logistics industry.
· An appreciation and knowledge of technology delivery, agile methodologies, etc. to
· communicate our approach to customers and
· ensure that we chase and contract work that is appropriate for FarEye
· Proven track record of consistently generating leads and meeting/exceeding qualified pipeline generation quotas
· Understanding of the Digital Logistics Market
· Experience in interfacing from the Director level to "C" level clients
· Native level English (additional languages advantageous)
· BS/BA degree OR relatable experience
· Intelligent, motivated, and competitive “roll-up-the-sleeves” and “get the job done”
· Well-rounded individual with varied interests and experience
· Excellent communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills (outgoing and personable)
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
· Engage and orchestrate Microsoft to achieve documented business plan objectives
· Have a strong understanding of partner-related go-to-market models, key relationships with Microsoft, and a successful track record of managing partnerships to drive business
· Drive joint account planning and execution between Microsoft sales and FarEye sales teams
· Build regional Microsoft strategies working with FarEye regional sales and partner teams based on regional needs
· Ensure alignment between sales teams at FarEye and Microsoft to ensure deals stay on track and issues are immediately escalated and quickly resolved
· Maintain Microsoft Partner Center Portal and FarEye SF.com to ensure a consistent view of opportunities
· Gauge interest from Microsoft Account Management to work with Microsoft (and vice versa) and then engage with the Microsoft sales teams as appropriate
· Produce timely status reports on and insights into the Microsoft and FarEye Co-Sell program
· Manage all leads that are sourced through Microsoft and track them throughout the sale funnel to maximize FarEye conversion rate.