The Business Development Representative role at FarEye is the ‘top of the funnel’ role to help FarEye establish a credible and viable pipeline of qualified opportunities for revenue growth in the Americas region. This role is strategic for us to drive growth of our business in the Americas, and we are looking for innovative team members who take initiative and help position our brand in a positive light with prospects and customers.
- Team with Account Executives to evangelize the FarEye solution into target markets, potential customers and prospects to build broad awareness of the solution capabilities and existence.
- Generate leads for Account Executives , nurture them, and curate the engagement towards building a qualified pipeline that will lead to successful Account Executive conversion of opportunities into wins for FarEye and long term revenue for the company. This activity will be completed using various communication platforms including social media, in-person events and speaking engagements, direct field engagement with sales teams and management, customer outreach and executive briefings.
- Proactively work with the regional leadership to determine addressable markets, account penetration strategy, relevant messaging and qualification criteria to establish high win rates and pipeline conversion to revenue.
- Work in close alignment with the Marketing team in driving brand penetration and a winning value proposition into prospects and customers, actively participate in industry events and associations to generate leads and nurture relationships with prospects and rapidly mature them into qualified opportunities for the Account Executives.
- Learn and articulate the FarEye solution and value proposition and apply to the prospect’s pain points
- Results driven focus with an innovative approach to driving a consistent growth in pipeline with 8-10 qualified leads per month in the large enterprise sectors of Retail, Manufacturing and Logistics industries.
Experience and Knowledge
- Experience evangelising or selling supply chain software (ARR USD $100 to $1M ARR) for at least 2 years in a previous role. Experience with transportation, logistics, and real-time execution visibility is a big plus.
- Experience targeting either retail, manufacturing, or transportation & logistics industries.
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to learn the FarEye solutions, and how the solutions will provide value to each prospect
a) communicate our approach to customers and
b) ensure that FarEye pursuits targets that are appropriate for FarEye
- Proven track record of consistently generating leads and meeting/exceeding qualified pipeline generation quotas
- Experience targeting Director level to "C" level contacts
- Experience with tools such as Hubspot, Salesforce, 6Sense, ZoomInfo, Hoovers, etc.