Job Title - Devops Director
Exp.- 12-15 Years
Areas of Responsibility:
- Drive and manage the technology & product roadmap plannings and processes
- Translation of complex functional and technical requirements into detailed project plans and schedules; implementing and maintaining a coherent, progressive development strategy for our product line
- Responsible for the over-all systems development life cycle.
- Delivery of quality applications on-time and on-budget
- Evolution of the software engineering practice within the organization, including better reporting, tools, and evolution of development methodology
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Computer Science/ IT from a reputed institute.
- Drive discussions to create/improve the product, technology, and process
- Willing to work in a startup-like environment
Apply For this Job
- Strong leadership team management, technology, and product roadmap planning skills
- Strong people management skills including Architecture & Design review, leadership, conflict management, and able to handle appraisal independently.
- Hands-on experience with architecting & building real-time, complex distributed systems.
- Strong experience in Java/J2EE applications
- Strong understanding of database design and SQL development.
- Hands-on experience of NoSQL technologies like MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra, or any other NoSQL database.
- Hands-on experience of any of the Queueing frameworks like Amazon SQS, RabbitMQ, or Apache Kafka.