Job Title - Devops Engineer
Exp.- 2-4 Years
Under administrative supervision of the Engineering Manager, this position is responsible for the
deployment and maintenance of a cloud-based business intelligence SaaS solution.
- Responsible for deploying, automating, maintaining, troubleshooting and improving the systems that keep the backend infrastructure running smoothly.
- Build, release and configuration management of production systems.
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains.
- Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements.
- Evaluate new technology options and vendor products.
- Ensuring critical system security using best in class cloud security solutions
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS cloud-based production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of productions systems
Desired Skills :-
- AWS: 2+ years’ experience with using a broad range of AWS technologies (e.g. EC2, RDS, ELB, S3) to develop and maintain an Amazon AWS based cloud solution, with an emphasis on best practice cloud security. Experience with web server configuration, monitoring, trending, network design and high availability.
- Hands on experience of the AWS service EC2/RDS/ELB/Cloudwatch/VPC/
- Knowledge of AWS Instance type On-Demand, Reserve, Spot
- DevOps: Solid experience as a DevOps Engineer in a 24x7 uptime Amazon AWS environment, including automation experience with configuration management tools. Experience of setting up and maintaining Kubernetes cluster on AWS/GCP is a plus.
- Knowledge of devOps tools ElasticSearch, CloudAMQP is a plus.
- Scripting Skills: Strong scripting (e.g. Python and bash) and automation skills.
- Operating Systems: Strong knowledge of linux operating systems like ubuntu, centos etc.
- Monitoring Tools: Experience with system monitoring tools (e.g. Zabbix and New Relic ).
- Problem Solving: Ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues.
Apply For this Job