It’s a strategic role and the person will be leading group’s taxation and all related compliances and also will be leading non-taxation compliances for overseas entities.
- Leading the tax compliance of the Group
- Managing all tax and non-tax compliances of the Overseas subsidiary
- Reporting/MIS related to taxes/compliances to the management.
- Leading all audits/DD related to taxes and overseas compliances.
- Pro-actively suggesting changes in company's policies/structure to align with changes in taxes or compliances or which are required to have more tax efficient structure in future
- Periodical reporting on compliance status to the Management/CXOs
- Preparing compliance reports for the Board/Shareholder’s meeting
- Coordinating with cross-functional teams in understanding any specific activities which may require tax/compliance management (such as WHT on overseas vendors/grossing up, employees related matter, hiring consultant overseas
Experience & Knowledge
- CA with 6-7 years of experience in leading a Taxes team in industry. Knowledge and experience in International tax, Tax reporting, Tax audits, DD, Compliance/Tax MIS, investor/CXO reporting, Global exposure