Lead Test Engineer
Job Title - Lead Test Engineer
Exp.- 6-8 Years
As a Lead QA at FarEye, you will be having an in-depth understanding of the business domain, customer needs and come up with possible solutions that might solve business problems yet who also has deep technical expertise in testing the software. You will work in an agile environment collaborating closely with the product team.
- Understand product capabilities, conduct competitive analysis, and create product positioning
- Adaptability to changing requirements, quick and eager learner (i.e. with an attitude to learn new skills/topics).
- The fulfillment of both knowledge and information requirements of both internal and external customers/clients in a timely manner.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines on various projects simultaneously.
- Good Communication skills.
Key skill set :
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Testing on Web and Mobile Applications.
- Working knowledge of APIs, Database and testing the same.
- Strong Knowledge on Software Testing concepts.
- Ability to create and review test cases / scenarios
- Able to present and drive client demos
- Test Estimation and documentation reviews
Good to have Skill Set:
Knowledge of Automation Testing
Roles and Responsibilities- :
Apply For this Job
- Apply your subject matter expertise to ensure validation and verification of our products and associated integrations. As a Testing lead you will be responsible for coordination with external partners, and internal stakeholders for improved testing efficiency, planning and execution.
- Test reporting and Team Skills to guide a small team of testers (3-5) of similar experience.
- Analysis and creation of formal documentation including project test plans, reports and manuals as applicable.
- Defect management and reporting, Communicating issues stakeholders.
- Ability to highlight and drive issues forward from identification through to resolution.
- Work with the various teams to analyze and assess implementation methodology.
- Ability to plan test schedules and strategies in accordance with release scope.
- Design test cases, scenarios needed to perform manual, regression testing, negative testing, retests and usability.
- Experience in using any of the bug tracking tools ex. Jira, Bugzilla, HP Quality Center.
- Working efficiently together with a Quality Assurance (QA) team to assess product problems and brainstorm solutions.
- Troubleshoot root cause of the issues.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams for smooth delivery of projects.