Manager (AP, Compliance & Banking - India)
Roles & responsibilities:
- Manage and assist Sr Manager with all activities related to Payable, Banking and Taxes for India region.
- Prepare and present all required MIS, reports and information required by management or investors (periodic or as & when) related to mentioned areas.
- Prepare, present, execute, monitor and enforce annual budgets.
- Ensure, develop, improve inter-team coordination to ensure smooth running of accounts and finance function in terms of accounting, reporting and compliances.
- Assist reporting manager and management in various tasks assigned on as & when basis related to mentioned areas.
- If required, on reporting manager or management ask is able to manage other areas and tasks for defined period.
- Lead preparation, updation and enforcement of company policies in relation to various process such as Purchase, Sales, invoicing, FA.
- Able to takeover operations in absence of Sr Manager.
Desired Skills :
Apply For this Job
- Qualification :Chartered Accountant(CA)
- Min 3-4 Year Post Qualification in Service industry (preferably SaaS or Software Company)
- Handled profile of AP, compliances (including GST, STPI etc), banking and investment management