We are looking for a Manager – Carrier Networks to help successfully build out and manage our network of carriers and other players of the ecosystem. You will be a leader, a salesperson, a carrier/supplier whisperer, a project manager, an integrations expert and a process engineer.
● Expand carrier and supplier networks:
o Identify carriers/suppliers, sell our network value proposition, negotiate agreements, and integrate.
o Own and iterate on pre-and-post marketing eﬀorts and supporting collateral.
● Manage carrier and supplier network programs:
o Project and program management including cadence meetings and reporting.
o Stay at least one-step ahead of carrier/supplier.
o Troubleshoot issues and collaborate with internal Product and Engineering teams to create solutions for the carriers to onboard, activate, retain them long-term on FarEye Platform.
● Identify and drive eﬃciencies and process improvements:
o Invent and implement new, more eﬃcient ways of doing things.
● Create new solutions; we operate a technology platform and constantly face unchartered waters. Be a part of craGing solutions that would become Industry Gold Standards
● Participate in planned and ad-hoc internal projects as assigned or identiﬁed
● Ideally experience in Supply Chain / Logistics / Transportation operations, Carrier Relations, Carrier Procurement, and/or Systems Integrations
● 2+ years of experience:
o Logistics Operations, and/or
o Carrier Onboarding, and/or
o Carrier Procurement, and/or
o Systems integrations
o Bachelor’s in Analytics, Business, Economics, Information Technology, Supply Chain, and/or Transportation/Logistics
o Master’s in Business (MBA), Supply Chain, or Transportation/Logistics preferred
● Preferred Certiﬁcations:
o ISM CPSM
o APICS CPIM, CSCP, or CLTD
o CSCMP SCPro