We are looking for a Manager – Carrier Networks to help successfully build out and manage our network of carriers and other players of the ecosystem. You will be a leader, a salesperson, a carrier/supplier whisperer, a project manager, an integrations expert and a process engineer.
- Expand carrier and supplier networks:
- Identify carriers/suppliers, sell our network value proposition, negotiate agreements, and integrate.
- Own and iterate on pre-and-post marketing eﬀorts and supporting collateral.
- Manage carrier and supplier network programs:
- Project and program management including cadence meetings and reporting.
- Stay at least one-step ahead of carrier/supplier.
- Troubleshoot issues and collaborate with internal Product and Engineering teams to create solutions for the carriers to onboard, activate, retain them long-term on FarEye Platform.
- Identify and drive eﬃciencies and process improvements:
- Invent and implement new, more eﬃcient ways of doing things.
- Create new solutions; we operate a technology platform and constantly face unchartered waters. Be a part of craGing solutions that would become Industry Gold Standards
- Participate in planned and ad-hoc internal projects as assigned or identiﬁed
Desired Skills and Knowledge
- Ideally experience in Supply Chain / Logistics / Transportation operations, Carrier Relations, Carrier Procurement, and/or Systems Integrations
- 2+ years of experience:
- Logistics Operations, and/or
- Carrier Onboarding, and/or
- Carrier Procurement, and/or
- Systems integrations
- Bachelor’s in Analytics, Business, Economics, Information Technology, Supply Chain, and/or Transportation/Logistics
- Master’s in Business (MBA), Supply Chain, or Transportation/Logistics preferred
- ISM CPSM
- APICS CPIM, CSCP, or CLTD
- CSCMP SCPro