The incumbent will carry out a range of functions and tasks in support of the Finance team under the supervision of AVP Finance & Legal.
• Have to review the contracts inhouse in individual capacity. Follow up with cross functional teams for any clauses to be confirmed by other
• Responsible for drafting templates and contract documentation.Updating contracts on pro-active basis for changes in law, business processes
• Handling the cross functional team in the organization
• Reviewing RFP’s
• Updating all contracts in contract tool. Ensure contract tool is up to date all the time
• Sending periodical reminders for renewals, change in price or terms of the contracts
• Following strictly TAT for reverting on the contracts
• Handled contracts from overseas jurisdiction
Experience & Knowledge:
• 4-5 Years in Corporate Legal (not Secretarial).
• Good knowledge of contract review, template drafting, contract documentation, customer/vendor negotiations, investor agreements (SHA, SSA), RFP reviews, handled cross-functional teams
• Good Communication Skills.
• Relevant overseas exposure (Good to have).