Position Overview :
This is a great opportunity for candidates with a strong troubleshooting approach and technical background to work in a rapidly growing, fast paced environment. The FarEye Technical Support team assists clients, partners and employees in troubleshooting issues related to our products and building satisfaction over time. We strive to provide a growing level of learning opportunities. Execution with a high degree of quality, client satisfaction and ease of doing business with is of highest importance.
Roles & Responsibilities :
● Helping to develop and implement a customer service policy for an entire organization.
● Finding ways to measure customer satisfaction and improve services.
● Managing a team of Tech. Support staff.
● Willing to work in 24x7 environment.
● Handling face-to-face enquiries from customers.
● Providing help and advice to Customers
● Improving customer service procedures, policies and standards
● Leading and training staff to deliver a high standard of customer service
● Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and face to face
● Investigating and solving customers' problems, which may be complex or long-standing problems that have been passed on by customer service assistants
● Handling customer complaints or any major incidents, such as a server issue or a customer being taken ill
● Analyzing statistics and data to determine the level of customer service
● Producing written information for customers, such as training manuals, user guide
● Developing feedback or complaints procedures for customers to use
● Being involved in staff recruitment and appraisals
● Learning about FarEye and keeping up to date with changes
● Keeping ahead of developments in customer service by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending seminars/conferences.