Market Research Specialist
FarEye is looking for highly talented and self-motivated individuals to be responsible for Sales Research for India,US,UK & APAC Region. The Sales Research task will be detailed research or benchmark reports pertaining to Digital Logistics Platform that empowers logistics and distribution wings of Enterprises across industries.The candidate needs to coordinate with the inside sales team to develop database of qualified leads, write proposals, sales presentations, industry articles, white papers and other body of knowledge.
Exp.- 2-3 Years
CTC- Best in the industry
Qualification - Bachelor’s OR Master Degree from accredited University
No of Opening - 1
• Undertake in-depth research to gather key information and requirement with respect to SaaS Products and Services.
• Involved in Company profiling to create database of companies and Tracking the competitors of FarEye through secondary research.
• Communicate company products and services via phone/email/social-media and build relationships in order to uncover prospect needs. Sales Research Analyst - Inside Sales Lead Generation Specialist (Junior or Senior)
• Create proposals, sales presentations, whitepapers, case studies and other body of knowledge.
• Achieve weekly and monthly goals.
• Ensure reporting and communications is frequent and bi-directional.
• Remain knowledgeable about all organization's products and services to facilitate sales efforts.
• Collaborate with marketing, support, internal systems, product management, and account management to find new business opportunities.
• Excellent communication in Business English: oral, written, and presentation skills.
• Analytical capabilities and ability to contribute meaningful ideas and work productively.
• Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines, must be able to prioritize assignments.
• Ability to exceed expectations of inside sales resources and multiple decision makers.
• Strong problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills
• Must be highly motivated, determined, and goal-oriented
• Must be well organized, and able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be team player
• 1-2 years Sales Research experience in related industry
• Proven record of research excellence, with consistent achievement of assigned objectives and quotas
• Strong PC skills, including experience using MS Office, MS Outlook, MS Excel and Dynamics CRM.
Company Profile www.getfareye.com
FarEye is a carrier-agnostic SaaS platform enabling digital logistics for enterprises, globally!
Our unique way of addressing various problem statements has been the biggest reason for global leaders to partner with us. FarEye has created world's first programming language to build logistics applications with a simple drag and drop feature, enabling enterprises to reduce time to build new logistic delivery processes from quarter(s) to week(s) including testing and scaling. We help organizations champion operational efficiency and customer experience by digitalizing logistics, which not only helps real-time tracing but also adds a predictability layer to the processes making it more receptive.
FarEye is uniquely designed to handle regional logistic problems by easy and quick configuration for processes in each region. We are empowering the logistics & distribution wings of enterprises across industries, by breaking down operational silos and enabling multi-enterprise collaboration thus, helping organizations to champion operational efficiency and customer experience.
With a presence in more than 20+ countries, we enable digital logistics for world's largest retailers like DHL, Walmart, Future Retail & Amway, logistics companies like BlueDart and eCommerce giants like Noon. FarEye executes more than 500 million shipments annually for more than 100+ clients.
Apply For this Job