The Presales Director – Central offshore team is an integral part of the sales team and will lead the central Presales team that is based in India and supports FarEye’s global presales functions. The role entails a player-coach approach to building a world class pre-sales team, where the successful candidate would need to lead the current team of presales executives in delivering high quality of solution sales experience to our global customers while also being able to personally run some pre sales functions directly on strategic opportunities.
● Lead, manage and drive a high-quality team of central presales executives who support our global teams in sales and presales activities.
● Engage with sales and presales leaders in each geography, establish team engagement forecasts, priorities and strategies to maximize revenue generation for the company.
● Be a player-coach which will require working on some presales cycles personally while guiding the teams engaging on other presales cycles.
● Provide best practices and guidelines for high quality product demonstrations, standardize product positioning and scoping, documenting requirements and SOW creation in conjunction with the professional services team.
● Responsible for ensuring zero deviation from standard product and roadmaps in all sales cycles, and coordinating approvals and product alignment in specific cases.
● Ensuring that you and the team can perform the following tasks with high quality engagement:
○ Conduct requirement discovery sessions, establish point of view and solution strategies, conduct sales/ product presentations, product demonstrations, solution selling, technical bids to target customers.
○ Standardize and add value to both functional and technical responses to cater client’s needs and espousing value and emphasizing the value proposition.
○ Manage high volume transactional business, enterprise selling, and solution selling by leveraging knowledge of sales processes, methodologies and technologies.
○ Facilitating workshops with customers to understand their application portfolio and find the best places for them to apply the FarEyePlatform
○ Accountable for prospecting, qualifying, proposing, and closing the opportunities
○ Develop client-specific value propositions, solutions, client engagement plans, and associated business case
○ Technical consultation during the sales process, and supporting the curation of FarEye implementation plans
○ Provide feedback to drive product direction and features based on customer experiences.
Experience & Knowledge:
● 5+ years of hands-on experience in people management of 5-7 people with specialist experience in logistics industry
● At least 8- 10 years of relevant pre-sales experience required with enterprise-wide solutions including bid-management, stakeholder management and services pre-sales.
● Affinity to both sales and technology.
● You have developed technical skills and/or the ability to acquire in‐depth knowledge and use of the FarEye platform.
● Proven track record of demonstrating software solutions and executing successful proof of concept plans to enterprise prospects.
● Domain Exposure-Logistics/Supplychain Software
● Presales exposure to Technology/Product/SAAS based companies