Job Title - Principal Engineer
Exp.- 8-10 Years
Principal Engineer is a hands-on role for a person who can dive-deep and think long-term in order to design solutions that are strategically aligned, yet tactically executable.
- Help architects to shape broad architecture.
- Deploy multiple large services, complex libraries or major pieces of infrastructure.
- Research and proof-of-concept initiatives in new and emerging technology spaces.
- Provide design guidance, directions, and support to development teams.
- Lead critical design and code reviews.
- Ensure high-quality, realistic, timely, accurate, and detailed architectures with the production of consistent technical artifacts, aligned with industry, organizational and company standards.
- Design systems which are stable, fault-tolerant, high-performant, well-instrumented, compliant and ‘Always On’ – in high transactional global distributed environments.
- Fully and completely understand system interdependencies and limitations. Leverage knowledge of internal and industry in design decisions.
- Participate in multiple projects in a fast-paced dynamic and evolving environment with changing priorities.
- Become a thought leader, being able to technically mentor a team of engineers, and create cross-team impact.
- Participate and collaborate with Architect for debugging.
- BE / B.Tech /M.Tech in Computer Science from premier institute.
- 8+ years of Software development experience.
- 4+ years of solutioning and software designing experience
- Proven experience in working with dynamic (start-up) environment.
- Strong experience in designing and building multi-threaded, distributed systems.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance & scale.
- Must have exposure to Design Patterns, Software Architecture best practices, and Agile SDLC, build & deployment tools and LDL as well as HDL practices.
- Strong code, design, documentation, and business acumen.
- Possess exceptional hands-on skills on Java, J2EE, Spring, Spring Boot, RDBMS, NoSQL, OOAD.
- Possess exceptional knowledge and hands-on experience with SOAP, REST, RESTful, JSON-RPC, JMS, SOA/EDA and Micro Services Architecture, client-server and distributed systems, Enterprise Integration methodology and standards.
- Possess strong debugging skills.