As a product marketing manager at FarEye, you are responsible for creating demand for products
through effective messaging and marketing programs.
This role is the glue that binds our product strategy to the tactics we need to drive success in sales and
marketing and to achieve results - helping to decrease the sale cycle and achieve higher revenue. You will
be the product evangelist and will play an integral role in organizing product launches.
You will know what our competitors do today and what they plan to do in the future. You also know our
buyers better than they know themselves, including how they make their buying decisions. You back up
strategic insights with market evidence and then use that knowledge to drive the development of
positioning and messaging that resonates with buyers and empowers our sales channels to be
You will collaborate with our marketing team to develop innovative programs that drive demand.
Attention to detail and eye for quality are critical to your success, along with an ability to grasp and
present our product’s value proposition in a way that resonates and clearly articulates how we solve our
buyers’ problems. You are obsessed with tracking performance and have the data to prove what’s
working and what isn’t.
In addition to the marketing team, you will regularly collaborate with product managers and sales
channels; it’s a balancing act that requires strong diplomatic skills, including knowing when to push back
and when to dive in.
● Build on product messaging that differentiates new products from others in the market to give
them a unique selling point
● Maintain competitive intelligence and comparisons by working with cross-functional stakeholders
and executing self-lead research
● Develop and implement promotional activities such as campaigns, promotions and product
● Create product content such as case studies, videos, website copy, and blog posts
● Communicate the value of new products and services to the sales and marketing team
● Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product
● Gain insight into customer use of current products, untapped opportunities, and buyer personas
● Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage
● Assist sales on calls when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product
Experience & Knowledge:
● 5-7 years of product marketing experience
● Experience in market analysis
● Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
● Excellent organizational and time management skills
● Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills, able to prove what is –or isn’t—working
● Creative thinker with a vision
● Comfortable using collaboration and CRM and MAP tools such as Salesforce and Hubspot.
● Excellent people skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties.