Position: SEA- Presales Head ( Logistics & Supply Chain & Retail)
Experience: 12 years
- Planning and Execution - Proactively drive initiatives around the operational delivery capabilities of the presales team to improve their value / technical selling capabilities. In addition, partner with the sales team to achieve revenue goals. This includes creating yearly/quarterly strategic business plans.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration - Manage relationships with cross-functional teams to deliver world-class technical service delivery for customers and prospects. Requires willingness to thoroughly understand Fareye products, technology, and accountabilities of each function to successfully deliver pre-sales services. Manage the customer buying process for all complex deals to ensure consistent clear value propositions and technology offerings are positioned to meet client needs. Be the voice of the customer and provide continuous feedback and future requirements to Product Management. Work with Sales Operations to continuously improve forecasting, process, and customer journey.
- Sales Alignment - Work hand-in-hand with sales counterparts to grow the business. Sales and Presales together will develop plans and work jointly to address regional revenue goals, competitive differentiation, and other elements of the business.
- Resource Planning and Allocation - Develop resource planning and allocation strategy, in alignment with the business goals. This includes performance management, compensation, and hiring.
- Effective Communication - Proactively communicate the team's direction, goals, and progress to the organization, C-Level Leaders, Functional teams, and peers.
- Professional Development - Responsible for developing the team's consulting, technical, and leadership skills to achieve employee satisfaction and scale our business
Desired Skills and Knowledge:
- 12+ years of relevant Experience in revenue
- 12+ years of experience in B2B customer-facing relationship activities
- Proven track record in technology and presales
- Solid experience in working with or in a direct sales organization
- Demonstrated operations and organization skills implementing and driving best practices in multi-office, cross-functional organizations.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, with a proven record of successfully building collaboration around important initiatives.
- Experience managing large cross-functional teams
- Prefer local Singaporean candidates