Profile: Senior Manager- Procurement
Experience: 7+ Years
We are looking for enthusiastic Senior Manager – Procurement (with 7+ years of related experience) to be responsible for building applications on FarEye platform. This includes result orientated with the ability to plan and deliver against project deadlines and risk management for supply contracts & service. Manage, coach and develop purchasing and cost estimating teams that meet agreed objectives, and which deliver best practice results, added value and continuous improvements.
- Liaises with the company's authorized employees to determine their product/service needs.
- Maintaining relationships with suppliers/ vendors
- Benchmarking price and figuring alternate options from the market on a regular basis
- Negotiation ability of the terms and rates of the contract with suppliers
- Identify cost reduction opportunities to achieve financial goals.
- Developing risk management procedures to mitigate losses in the event of product or software changes.
- Working closely with the company legal department to make sure contracts and terms are favourable and renewed on the time before the expiry.
- Conduct business review meetings with key stakeholders to assess risk, review future strategies, and identify potential cost down and improvement opportunities
- Review current processes for procurement and make recommendations where appropriate
- Provide periodic reporting for management on purchasing, controls and processes.
- Teach and educate managers and associates about the procurement process control.
Key Skills –
- Technical knowledge
- Excellent negotiation skills
- People Person
- Good at Networking
- Excellent Written, and Oral Communication Skills
- Knowledge of Supply Management Software (Database Management, Inventory Management
- Financial Analysis Qualification – Master's Degree in Supply chain management or Accredited by the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS). Technical degree to understand the tech need of the company