As the Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for building and driving the roadmap, backlog and taking products to market. The goal will be to create a world-class winning product by driving product adoption and driving towards key product metrics. Working with senior leadership as well as best-in-class engineering, design, and data science counterparts, you will develop new opportunities while continuing to add differentiating features for continued business growth.
As part of the product development, the focus will be on delighting customers by giving them frictionless, compelling and personalized features of the product. You will do this together with an amazing team of talented, passionate product managers and UX designers.
● Develop a deep understanding of our customers, their business problems, upcoming industry requirements
● Develop a deep understanding of the competitive landscape and successfully synthesize those into the focused product roadmap
● Own the product metrics and success for features, product releases
● Analyse the product performance against ROI, KPIs, and other metrics to improve performance of the product
● Collaborate with Senior Leadership - Tech / CSM / Marketing to deliver the product roadmap
Experience & Knowledge:
● 7+ years of product management experience
● Customer driven approach embodied in past work on delightful products
● Experience in B2B and/or SaaS products, working on complex scale problems
● Strong communication, influence and cross-functional collaboration skills; able to create clarity and drive focus in complex and dynamic contexts
● Good sense of user interfaces, the ability to create initial wireframes and mockups
● A data driven analyst who uses user research, customer / stakeholder feedback and competitive insights as inputs to conceptualize and prioritize product requirement