Position: Software Test Engineer
Experience: 4-6 Yr
As a QA at FarEye, you will be having an in-depth understanding of the business domain, customer needs and come up with possible solutions that might solve business problems yet who also has deep technical expertise in testing the software. You will work in an agile environment collaborating closely with the product team.
- Adaptability to changing requirements, quick and eager learner (i.e. with an attitude to learn new skills/topics).
- The fulfillment of both knowledge and information requirements of both internal and external customers/clients in a timely manner.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines on various projects simultaneously
- Good Communication skills
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design test cases, scenarios needed to perform manual, regression testing, negative testing, retests and usability.
- Experience in using any of the bug tracking tools ex. Jira, Bugzilla, HP Quality Center.
- Working efficiently together with a Quality Assurance (QA) team to assess product problems and brainstorm solutions
- Troubleshoot root cause of the issues then report to respective team members.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams for smooth delivery of projects.
- Must have capability to give presentations and demos to clients
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Testing on Web and Mobile Applications
- Working knowledge of APIs, Database and testing the same.
- Strong Knowledge on Manual testing concepts.
- Ability to write manual test cases / scenarios.
- Knowledge of Automation Testing
- Able to present and drive client demos
- Involvement in Test Estimation and documentation reviews