Sr. Director or VP Customer Success
Job Title - Sr. Director or VP Customer Success
Exp.- 10 + Years
- Understand product capabilities, conduct competitive analysis, and create product positioning
- Adaptability to changing requirements, quick and eager learner (i.e. with an attitude to learn new skills/topics).
- The fulfillment of both knowledge and information requirements of both internal and external customers/clients in a timely manner.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines on various projects simultaneously.
- Good Communication skills.
Key skill set :
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Testing on Web and Mobile Applications.
- Working knowledge of APIs, Database and testing the same.
- Strong Knowledge on Software Testing concepts.
- Ability to create and review test cases / scenarios
- Able to present and drive client demos
- Test Estimation and documentation reviews
Good to have Skill Set:
Knowledge of Automation Testing
Roles and Responsibilities- :
Apply For this Job
- Apply your subject matter expertise to ensure validation and verification of our products and associated integrations. As a Testing lead you will be responsible for coordination with external partners, and internal stakeholders for improved testing efficiency, planning and execution.
- Test reporting and Team Skills to guide a small team of testers (3-5) of similar experience.
- Analysis and creation of formal documentation including project test plans, reports and manuals as applicable.
- Defect management and reporting, Communicating issues stakeholders.
- Ability to highlight and drive issues forward from identification through to resolution.
- Work with the various teams to analyze and assess implementation methodology.
- Ability to plan test schedules and strategies in accordance with release scope.
- Design test cases, scenarios needed to perform manual, regression testing, negative testing, retests and usability.
- Experience in using any of the bug tracking tools ex. Jira, Bugzilla, HP Quality Center.
- Working efficiently together with a Quality Assurance (QA) team to assess product problems and brainstorm solutions.
- Troubleshoot root cause of the issues.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams for smooth delivery of projects.