Work with a global Marketing Team to help bring programs and events to life. This person will be an important part of the team – helping to synchronize marketing functions for maximum impact. Your contributions will help to build the FarEye brand in new markets. Develop expertise in demand gen!
● Implement marketing campaigns and work with global team on all elements of marketing from graphics, social media, and PR.
● Manage events - from tradeshows to webinars - and help the team stay organized and track. Evaluate and compare events for different industries and geos.
● Manage project plans, communicate with marketing team to keep everyone in synch, on time and on budget.
● Conduct analysis of campaigns, identify best practices and build upon success.
Experience & Knowledge:
● Must Have:
○ Project Management Experience
○ Event management background – having worked with both physical and virtual events
○ Budget Management Experience
○ College degree in Business or Marketing
○ Working familiarity with Marketing Automation and CRM technology
○ Strong communicator, organized, team player who likes working in a fast moving
● The ideal candidate is sharp as a tack, organized and outgoing. You can mobilize and motivate team members and have a desire to create unique and impactful B2B marketing techniques. You love data, figuring out what’s working and what’s not, and Excel is your friend.
● Experience working at technology organizations with a B2B focus.