The TPM in Fareye is a technology enthusiast who also understands buisness and functional aspects of technology. Should have been part of the technical development/Automation teams in past. He/She will be a Technical/Non Technical problem solver on the team, identifying innovative solutions to project deadlocks and resolving issues and constraints through consensus and sound judgment.
"End to end ownership of the complete program, including * program definition * program planning * resource planning * program execution will be responsible for making project decisions "
Candidate has to identify communication gaps, manage issue escalations, resolve dependencies and support to the teams. You will be responsible for reporting key metrics for sprint execution, test Execution, bugs, issues, risk, etc. to the stakeholders
* 4+ years of relevant work experience in Project Manager with technical background (Development background preffred). Saas experience is preferred
* Experience building processes, project management, and release schedules * Excellent communicating skills.
* Experience with agile methodology * You are an expert in using project management tools.
* Accountable, can do and get things done attitude, independent and resourceful
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where the goal post is changing constantly
* Experience prioritizing competing demands, scoping large efforts and negotiating timelines are necessary skills
* Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, a related technical discipline.