You will be the owner of hubspot and zoom info. You will also be using new age martech stack - intent data platforms like 6sense to make your outreach more effective.
● Using marketing automation systems, recommends solutions and provides data and campaign configuration support to marketing stakeholders
● Prepares segmentations, email and nurture campaigns, analytics reports, and works on lead routing to sale. As expert in marketing operation processes and data privacy policies, works with marketing groups and various departments to determine program support and achieve business goals
● Execute email marketing campaigns and build processes in the marketing automation platform
● Collaborate with marketing managers globally to understand their marketing program objectives and define data segments
● Create audience segmentations and data reports for marketing activities
● Scrub external data lists and import contacts into marketing and sales CRM systems (salesforce)
● Use, monitor and report issues of automation processes when appropriate
● Remove barriers to technology for demand generation success.
● Navigate and become an expert on internal tools and systems, lead management, and GDPR policies to enable marketers to build campaigns with ease
● Resolve stakeholder issues pertaining to data, automation and processes.
● Propose, design, and validate new solutions and processes to address emerging marketing requirements and business goals
● Interact with other groups such as Information Technology, Marketing, Sales, Operations, and Vendors to facilitate data quality improvements
● Analyze data and work on conversion (open rate, click rate and eventual conversion success)
● Hands on experience in using tools like HUBSPOT (Must have)
● Exposure to,Marketo, Salesforce, Allocadia, Eloqua, Pardot, MS Dynamics, Adobe Campaign, Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics is plus and exposure to e-mail/ web/digital marketing.
● Good content writing skills
● Analytical mindset and critical thinking
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills