The digital marketing leader will be responsible for the success of - organic marketing, paid marketing, email marketing and marketing automation. You will have a team, good budget and a solid tech stack at your disposal which you will be expected to optimize and maintain efficiently.
- Plans and execute (with team) and oversee all web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Utilize intent data to run successful campaigns
- Maintain an active lead/MQL pipeline and achieve monthly/quarterly growth targets via multiple channels
- Manage and track budget and ROI
- Analyze data and take informed decisions, change strategy as needed
- Design, build, and maintain presence on various social media and ORM Platforms
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short- and long-term goals
- Measures and Analyses performance of all digital marketing campaigns and creates the detailed reports (ROI and KPIs)
- Identifies trends and insights, and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing
- Should be Expert in Lead Generation thru Online Mediums and Performance Marketing
- Track conversion rates, ROI and optimize them on regular basis
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
- Completes digital marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results
- Develop a digital marketing team by providing growth opportunities